● Grand Wings is representative China Express Airlines to hire CRJ200/700/900 captains based in Chongqing, in the Southwest of China.
● There are 4 rosters for pilots to choose, residence with 60 days annual leave, 120 yearly days off, 150 yearly days off and 180 yearly days off. With the yearly payment from $173,000 up to $240,000, after tax.
● Besides, for the seniority wage bonus there will be 1% of the original monthly salary will be added as the seniority wage after the completion of each contract year as well.
|Routes||3 country served, 108 destinations served,|
230 routes served
|Base||Chongqing, Guiyang, Hohhot|
● China Express Airlines is an airline with its corporate headquarters on the grounds of Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, Chongqing, China. It is China's first private regional airline.
|CRJ 200/700/900 CPT||Residence||Commuting|
|60 days off||120 days off||150 days off||180 days off|
|Monthly Basic Salary||$15,000||$11,500||$11,500||$11,500|
1% of the original monthly salary will be added as the seniority wage after the completion of each
|Living Allowance||￥5000||Hotel will be provided in China|
|Yearly Block Hours||900||800||700||600|
|Base||Chongqing, Guiyang, Hohhot|
|Remark||The pay will be based on either the flight hours or duty available days. All pay are after tax|
|√||<= 50 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=5000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=1000h|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|Screening Duration in China|
|Flight Tickets||You will buy the tickets first, then GW will refund you from our company account when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Reserved well in advance before you come to China, near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance from GW when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Vanke Yue Peak
Well furnitured of two-bed rooms: $500-$1,000
The distance between the living area and the airport:
● Pilots can choose to take the flights in CTU which has a lot of international flights depart to cities all over the world. It will take around 1 and a half hour of high- speed railway between Chongqing and Chengdu.
● Chongqing is a major city in southwest China. Administratively, it is one of China's four municipalities under the direct administration of central government (the other three are Beijing, Shanghai and Tianjin), and the only such municipality in China located far away from the coast.
● Chongqing was a municipality during the Republic of China (ROC) administration, serving as its wartime capital during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945); during this period, Chongqing was listed as one of the world's four anti-fascist command centers, along with Washington, London and Moscow.
● Chongqing has a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate, and for most of the year experiences very high relative humidity, with all months above 75%. Known as one of the "Three Furnaces" of the Yangtze River, along with Wuhan and Nanjing, its summers are long and among the hottest and most humid in China, with highs of 33 to 34 °C (91 to 93 °F) in July and August in the urban area.