● Grand Wings is representative of Sichuan Airlines to recruit A320/ 330 captains, based in Chengdu in the southwest of China.
● For A320 captains there will be four rosters to choose from: 45 days annual leave and 103 days annual leave, 161 days annual leave and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, with yearly 8 days sick leave. Which will be paid from $175,200 to $289,800 yearly.
● Pilots fly with Sichuan Airlines will get the safety bonus up to $20,400 yearly. Normally this will be given only if you don't have any accident/incident while the flight performance.
|Routes||25 country served, 135 destinations served,|
474 routes served
● Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 四川航空) is a Chinese airline based in Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in Chengdu, Sichuan Province and it is also the largest airline in western China, operating mainly scheduled domestic and international flights out of Chengdu Shuangliu Airport, Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and Kunming Changshui International Airport.
|Rosters||45 days |
|161 days |
|4 weeks on|
4 weeks off
|45 days |
|103 days |
|Monthly Basic Salary||$20,400||$16,400||$12,750||$11,250||$18,700||$15,200|
|Flight Hours Fee||$240/H||$205/H||$170/H||$150/H||$220/H||$190/H|
|Block Hours||85 H/M||80 H/M||75 H/M||75 H/M||85 H/M||80 H/M|
|Sick Leave||8 days/Y|
|Training Pay||$300/D; plus 1500$/M housing allowance|
|Ground Training length||About 30 days|
|Line Training length||About 45 days|
|Contract Length||3 years renewable|
|√||A320/ A330 captain|
|√||Total Flight Time>=5000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=1000h|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
Location: Tonzilin Area, Wuhou District, Chengdu City, Sichuan.
This is a European style community which has a lot of expats living here. It's very easy and convenient for living in this place.
Distance between the living area and the airport:
● Sichuan Airlines has a lot of international flights which is also very convenient for pilots commute home.
● Chengdu, formerly romanized as Chengtu, is a sub-provincial city which serves as the capital of Sichuan province, People's Republic of China. It is one of the three most populous cities in Western China, the other two being Chongqing and Xi'an.
● The surrounding Chengdu Plain is also known as the "Country of Heaven" (Chinese: 天府之国) and the "Land of Abundance". Its prehistoric settlers included the Sanxingdui culture. Founded by the state of Shu prior to its incorporation into China, Chengdu is unique as a major Chinese settlement that has maintained its name (nearly) unchanged throughout the imperial, republican, and communist eras. It was the capital of Liu Bei's Shu during the Three Kingdoms Era, as well as several other local kingdoms during the Middle Ages. It is now one of the most important economic, financial, commercial, cultural, transportation, and communication centers in Western China.
● Chengdu has a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate and is largely warm with high relative humidity all year. It has four distinct seasons, with moderate rainfall concentrated mainly in the warmer months, and relieved from both sweltering summers and freezing winters. The Qin Mountains (Qinling) to the far north help shield the city from cold Siberian winds in the winter; because of this, the short winter is milder than in the Lower Yangtze. The 24-hour daily mean temperature in January is 5.6 °C (42.1 °F), and snow is rare but there are a few periods of frost each winter. The summer is hot and humid, but not to the extent of the "Three Furnaces" cities of Chongqing, Wuhan, and Nanjing, all which lie in the Yangtze basin.
● Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, a hub of Air China and Sichuan Airlines is one of the 30 busiest airports in the world, and Chengdu Railway Station is one of the six biggest in China. Chengdu also hosts many international companies and more than 12 consulates. More than 260 Fortune 500 companies have established branches in Chengdu.