● Grand Wings is representative of Uni-top Airlines to recruit B747 TR/ NTR captains/ FO based in Wuhan, Hubei province. All B737/747-400/777/787 and A330 captains/ FO are accepted.
● Uni-top has a single roster of 18 days on 12 days off with the increasing yearly income of $279,600 to $291,600.
● The contract period will be 3 years. It's renewable with the bonus of $20,000 in total, paid by three years separately during the second contract period.
● For the TR captains there will be type rating allowance of $2,000/M as well.
● Aiming to let all the pilots feel comfortable after the flights, Uni-top will provides four-star hotel or better accommodation to pilots.
|Routes||11 country served, 18 destinations served,|
18 routes served
|Base||Wuhan, means mean "Heavenly Ford" or "Ford of Heaven"|
● The establishment was started with the approval of CAAC in 2007 and the maiden flight was launched successfully in 2011. Uni-Top were due to fly from May 2009 with services to Shenzhen, Dubai, Bishkek, Almaty and Chennai but was postponed, air freight operations finally began in April 2011.
● In late 2013 it was announced that EADS EFW, based at Dresden Airport, Germany, will convert 4 plus 3 options ex China Eastern A300-600 beginning in September 2014. On 20 July 2015, the first A300-600 (MSN 763) made its maiden flight after conversion and was delivered on 27 July 2015.
|B747 CPT||18 days on 12 days off|
|Type Rating||B747-400(TR/NTR) CPT|
(B737/747-400/777/787, A330 accepted)
|Contract Period||3 years,renewable||3 years,renewable|
|Yearly Income||$279,600 /1st year|
$285,600 /2nd year
$291,600 /3rd year
|Type rating allowance||$2,000/M (original type rating only)||$1,200D/M(original type rating only)|
|Loyalty bonus||$6,000 1st year,|
$12,000 2nd year,
$18,000 3rd + year
|$3,600 1st year,|
$7,200 2nd year,
$10,800 3rd + year
|Contract Renewal bonus||$4,000 1st year,|
$6,000 2nd year,
$10,000 3rd + year
|$2,400 1st year,|
$3,600 2nd year,
$6,000 3rd + year
|Overtime Pay||$250/Hrs> 720hrs/Y||$150/Hrs> 720hrs/Y|
|Accommodation||Four-star hotel or better provided by Uni-top|
|Base||Shenzhen, Wuhan, Kunming|
|Remarks||All Chinese Taxes Will Be Paid by Uni-top.|
|√||B737/747-400/777/787/A330 captains accepted for B747|
|√||<= 57 years old|
|√||4000+ hours total time, 500 hours PIC on type|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|Three Screening Schedule in March:|
|11-17, 18-24, 25-31|
|Choose whichever will be perfect for you.|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Uni-top will provide the hotel for their pilots so you don't need to rent an apartment for yourself. But you will need to pay the daily meals and laundry by yourself.
Holiday Inn Wuhan Riverside
No.88, Xima Chang Street, Hanyang District, Han Yang, 430050 Wuhan, China
The distance between the hotel and the airport:
● Wuhan simplified Chinese: 武汉; traditional Chinese: 武漢) is the capital of Hubei province, People's Republic of China. It's the most populous city in Central China, and one of the nine National Central Cities of China. Holding sub-provincial status, Wuhan is recognized as the political, economic, financial, cultural, educational and transportation center of central China.
● Wuhan's climate is humid subtropical with abundant rainfall and four distinctive seasons. Wuhan is known for its very humid summers, when dewpoints can often reach 26 °C (79 °F) or more.
● Wuhan Tianhe International Airport (IATA: WUH, ICAO: ZHHH) serves Wuhan, the capital of the Hubei province, People's Republic of China. It was opened on 15 April 1995 substituting the old Hankou Wangjiadun Airport and Nanhu Airport as the major airport of Wuhan. The airport is located in Wuhan's suburban Huangpi District, around 26 km (16 mi) to the north of Wuhan city center. It is the busiest airport of central China as it is geographically located in the centre of China's airline route network.