● Grand Wings is representative of Tianjin Airlines to recruit A320 TR captains base in Tianjin, in the northeast of China.
● Given the multiple working patterns, both residence mode and the commuting mode of 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and 6 weeks on 3 weeks off are included. All rosters will be provided 5 days sick leave per year.
● Tianjin Airlines provides a substantial year-end bonus for pilots. For the first year of the contract terms it will be 12,000USD, and increasingly with 6,000USD for the second year, then 5,000USD for the third year and above. The contract terms will be four years with renewable bonus of 5,000USD/year from the 5th year along with the salary of the last month of each contract year.
● Besides, there will be education allowance provided by Tianjin Airlines as well. The company will bear 30% of the total tuition if your children will attend Tianjin Wellington International School. Contrarily, the airlines will provides you the monthly subsidy of 1,000USD if your kids will go to some other schools whichever is in the mainland China.
|Routes||7 country served, 92 destinations served,|
231 routes served
|Base||Tianjin, means mean "Heavenly Ford" or "Ford of Heaven"|
● Tianjin Airlines is a major player in the regional airline markets of Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia, known for shuttling passengers between the regional capitals to various feeder airports.
|A320/A330 CPT||Option 1 (Annual Leave)||Option 2||Option 3|
|90days||110days||120days||130days||4 weeks on|
4 weeks off
|3 weeks on|
3 weeks off
(Not for A330 )
|2 weeks on|
2 weeks off
(Not for A330 )
|6 weeks on|
3 weeks off
|$12,000/1st year; $18,000/2nd year; $23,000/3rd year and above|
|After 1st contract end, $5,000/year from |
5th year along with the salary of last month of each contract year
|1) Children of foreign pilots shall attend Tianjin Wellington International School, |
and Party A shall bear 30% of total tuition of their children (up to two).
2)Where some foreign pilots select the remaining education institution beyond
Tianjin (only limited to Mainland China), provide each pilot with the monthly subsidy of $1,000.
|As for a quarter of discount tickets not booked in domestic route flew by |
Tianjin Airlines and Hainan Airlines route network,foreign pilots and their immediate
family members in the Tianjin Airlines's personnel system may enjoy a quarter of
discounted air tickets of Tianjin Airlines not booked in China.
|Insurance||Healthy Insurance and LOL insurance provided|
|A320||Ground:60% monthly salary; Line Training: 80% monthly salary;|
|A330||Ground: $9000 + Allowance; Line Training: 80% monthly salary;|
|No more than 60 days for each period|
|√||A320/ A330 captain|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=3000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=500h|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Tianjin Cloud Crown Holiday Apartment
● Tianjin Airlines will cover the accommodation of the first two months upon joining the airlines. Then pilots can rent an apartment here themselves.
For a two-bed room with around $600 per month.
The distance between the apartment and the airport:
● Tianjin Airlines has also the internation flight which can be provided to pilots for commuting home. Besides, Tianjin is only about 30 mins of high-speed railway to Beijing, it's very easy for pilots to take the international flights there as well.
● Tianjin formerly romanized as Tientsin, is a coastal metropolis in northern China and one of the nine national central cities of the People's Republic of China (PRC). Tianjin borders Hebei Province and Beijing Municipality, bounded to the east by the Bohai Gulf portion of the Yellow Sea. Part of the Bohai Economic Rim, it is the largest coastal city in northern China.
● Major industries include petrochemical industries, textiles, car manufacturing, mechanical industries, and metalworking. EADS Airbus is an important manufacturer, and has opened an assembly plant for its Airbus A320 series airliners, operational since 2009.
● The city has many sights: its streetscapes – an assemblage of historic nineteenth - and early twentieth-century European architecture, juxtaposed with the concrete and glass monoliths of contemporary China – are its most engrossing attraction.
● Tianjin features a four-season, monsoon-influenced climate, typical of East Asia, with cold, windy, very dry winters reflecting the influence of the vast Siberian anticyclone, and hot, humid summers, due to the monsoon. Spring in the city is dry and windy, occasionally seeing sandstorms blowing in from the Gobi Desert, capable of lasting for several days. The monthly 24-hour average temperature ranges from 3.4 °C (25.9 °F) in January to 26.8 °C (80.2 °F) in July, with an annual mean of 12.90 °C (55.2 °F).