● Grand Wings is representative of Spring Airlines to recruit A320 captains, based in Shanghai.
● There are three roster options provided by Spring Airlines: 40 days annual leave, 6 weeks on 2 weeks off and 6 weeks on 3 weeks off. With yearly payment from $279,996 up to $252,396 according to different roster options.
● Spring Airlines provides pilots housing allowance and travle allowance which is around $7,000 per month.
|Routes||10 country served, 87 destinations served,|
247 routes served
● Spring Airlines Co., Ltd. is a low-cost carrier with its headquarters in the Homeyo Hotel in Changning District, Shanghai, China. While the company adopted the English name "Spring Airlines", the Chinese name literally means "Spring Autumn Airlines." Spring Airlines is the aviation subsidiary of Shanghai Spring International Travel Service.
|A320 CPT||Resident||6 weeks on |
2 weeks off
|6 weeks on|
3 weeks off
|Total Monthly Income||$23,333||$22,133||$21,033|
|Monthly Basic Salary||$15,000||$14,000||$13,000|
(paid along with monthly salary in the renewal
|$36,000 for 2nd contract|
|$72,000 for 3rd contract|
|Annual Leave||40 days||/|
|Sick Leave||8 days per year|
|Yearly Block Hours||800H||750H||700H|
|Travel in Special Offer |
by Spring Tour
|Permanent Residence |
|Ticket Benefits||6 tickets per year|
|Training length||Less than 30 days Ground Training+200Hours Line Training|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=3000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=500h|
|√||Valid A320 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
● As one of the biggest and most international cities in China, life and work in Shanghai will be very convenient and comfortable for expats. Pilots can choose to stay whether in the communities nearby the airport or in the downtown.
● Pilots can take the flights in Shanghai which has a lot of international flights depart to cities all over the world.
● Shanghai is the most populous city proper in the world, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014. As one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the People's Republic of China, it is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port.Located in the Yangtze River Delta in East China, Shanghai sits on the south edge of the mouth of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the eastern Chinese coast. The municipality borders the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the north, south and west, and is bounded to the east by the East China Sea.
● Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG, ICAO: ZSPD) is one of two international airports of Shanghai and a major aviation hub of China. Pudong Airport mainly serves international flights, while the city's other major airport Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport mainly serves domestic and regional flights. Located about 19 mi east of the city center, Pudong Airport occupies a 40-square-kilometre (10,000-acre) site adjacent to the coastline in eastern Pudong.
● Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (IATA: SHA, ICAO: ZSSS) is the main domestic airport serving Shanghai, with limited international flights. It is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, 8.1 mi west of downtown, and is closer to the city center than Pudong Airport, Shanghai's main international airport.