● Grand Wings is representative Fuzhou Airlines recruit B737 captains, based in Fuzhou, Harbin and Xi'an in China.
● FZA has 4 rosters for pilots to choose from: residence, 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Which yearly payment is from $199,084 up to $322,084.
● Pilots will get a quite high yearly safety bonus of $15,000 to $24,000, according to the specific rosters of you choose.
● Except the ticket benefits the airlines provide, there are also transportation and travle allowance of $2,200 per month.
|Routes||1 country served, 38 destinations served,|
73 routes served
|Base||Fuzhou, Harnbin, Xi'an(on buid)|
● Fuzhou Airlines is Co., Ltd. is a mixed ownership enterprise, established by Hainan Airlines from Hainan Group, Fuzhou state Property Investment Co., Ltd., and another two corporations, register capital is RMB 2 billions.
● The main flights cover most capital cities of provinces, such as Shanghai, Kunming, Chongqing, Tianjin, Hefei, Haikou, Xi’an, Taiyuan, Yinchuan, Jinan and Guilin. And international flights including Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Chejudo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, and more routes will be confirmed soon.
|B737 CPT||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4|
|Rosters||Residence||6 weeks on|
2 weeks off
|4 weeks on|
2 weeks off
|4 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|Annual Leave||36 days||90 days||110 days||125 days||/||/||/|
|Monthly Basic |
|Renewal Bonus||After finishing one contract term, salary will be increased by 10%|
|Sick Leave||7 days|
|Mobile Traffic Card|
|Education Allowance||$8,000 per year per family($ 4,000 each semester)|
|Health and loss of |
|$2,000 per year|
|Ticket Benefits||1) For on-duty aircrew, Fuzhou Airlines shall provide free flight tickets or make arrangements|
for extra aircrew according to regulations of the company. An aircrew is entitled to be an
unlimited extra aircrew of any domestic flights in Hainan Airlines Network and Fuzhou
Airlines Network (according to applicable provisions of CAAC and FZA)
2) Total number of up to 20 discounted alternate tickets/year (3/4 discount) in the Hainan
Airlines Network for pilot's family members (included in Party A’s HR system).
|Base||Fuzhou, Harbin, Xi'an|
|Training Pay||NON-CAAC ATPL Holder: ground training:70%, line training: 90%; |
CAAC ATPL Holder: ground training: 80%, line training: 90%
|√||B737 NG captains|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||3000+ hours total time, 500 hours PIC on type|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
● Pilots can choose to live nearby the airport which is low cost, there will be crew bus for pilots to the airport as well. So it's quite convenient for living and working.
The distance between the living area and the airport：
● Fuzhou Airlines has only domestic flights right now. But there are many international flights depart from Fuzhou which is very easy for pilots to commute home. And the airlines will provide the referred travel and tranportation allowance monthly.
● Fuzhou, formerly romanizedas Foochow, is the capital and one of the largest cities in Fujian province, China. Fuzhou in Chinese is "有福之州" (yǒufúzhīzhōu), meaning "a city with good luck."
● Fuzhou has a humid subtropical climate influenced by the East Asian Monsoon; the summers are long, very hot and humid, and the winters are short, mild and dry. In most years, torrential rain occurs during the monsoon in the second half of May.
● Fuzhou cuisine is most notably one of the four traditional cooking styles of Fujian cuisine, which in turn is one of the eight Chinese regional cuisines. Dishes are light but flavorful, with particular emphasis on umami taste, known in Chinese cooking as xianwei, as well as retaining the original flavor of the main ingredients instead of masking them.
● Fuzhou is undoubtedly the province's political, economic and cultural center as well as an industrial center and seaport on the Min River. In 2008, Fuzhou's GDP amounted to ?228.4 billion, an increase of 13 percent.