● Grand Wing is representative Guangxi Airlines to recruit A320 captains based in Nanning, Guangxi Province in the south of China.
● GX provides multiple rosters inculding 4 types of residence options as 46 days annual leave, 90 days annul leave, 110 days annual leave and 130 days annual leave; and 4 types of commuting options as 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 6 weeks on 3 weeks off and 6 weeks on 2 weeks off. The yearly payment is from $294,804 up to $282,000.
● There are abundant allowances provided by the airlines , such as transport allowance, education allowance, travel allowance and ticket allowance. To provide pilots strong suport for commuting.
|Routes||3 country served, 61 destinations served,|
112 routes served
|Base||Nanning, the "green city" in Guangxi province|
● Guangxi Beibu Gulf Airlines, or simply GX Airlines, is a Chinese airline based at Nanning Wuxu International Airport. It is a joint venture between Tianjin Airlines and the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Investment Group. GX Airlines commenced operations on 13 February 2015 as one of the first airlines based in Guangxi.
● GX Airlines is a joint venture between Tianjin Airlines and the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Investment Group. Tianjin Airlines has a 70% (21 billion yuan) stake and the investment group has a 30% (9 billion yuan) stake in the airline.
|A320 CPT||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Rosters||Residence||4 weeks on|
4 weeks off
|2 weeks on|
2 weeks off
|6 weeks on|
3 weeks off
|6 weeks on|
2 weeks off
|$12,000 /first year; $18,000 /second year; $23,000 /third year|
|$12,000 / year|
|$20,000 (Upon finishing the first contract term, the pilot will get the renewal bonus|
of 5000USD each year during the second contract period. It will be paid together
with the year-end bonus.)
|1) ID 75 domestic tickets within HNA and GX Airlines network for the pilots|
2) ID 75 domestic tickets for the captains including family members on GX Airlines network.
|$500/m for lining instructor; $1,000/m forsimulator instructor|
|TrainingPay||60% of monthly salary for ground training; 80% of monthly salary for line training|
|Insurance||Medical Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Employer's liability insurance|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=3000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=600h|
|√||Valid A320 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Location: Around the Mixc Shopping Mall and Admiral City Mall
Rent: $300 well furnitured one-bed room
$500-$1,000 well furniture two-beds room
Distance between the living area and the airport
Taking around 4 hours of high-speed rail from Nanning to Guangzhou. Or taking 1 hour of flight fron Nanning to Guangzhou.
Taking the international flights which will depart from CAN
● Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Province, is located in Southern Guangxi, which Yongjiang River runs. Nanning has a history of over 1680 years and Nanning was set as the capital city of Guangxi in 1958.
● Nanning has a warm, monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate, with an annual mean temperature of 21.83 °C (71.3 °F). Summers are hot and humid with July, the hottest month, having a 24-hour average temperature of 28.4 °C (83.1 °F). Winters are mild and somewhat damp with January, the coolest month, averaging 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
● Nanning Wuxu Airport (IATA: NNG, ICAO: ZGNN) is an airport serving Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Autonomous Region, China. It is located 32 km southwest of the center of the city. The airport was built in 1962.With 189,000 m2 of apron, 33,470 m2 of terminal space and 32 jet bridges in 2016, 11.56 million passengers used this airport.