● Grand Wings is representative of Air Guilin to recruit A320 captains, base in Guilin city, Guangxi Province.
● Guilin is famous for its beautiful scene as one of the favourite tourism cities in China, with very low living expense.
● Air Guilin provides 3 years contract terms with the rosters as: 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, 9 days off per month,10 days off per month, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The yearly income is up to 220,600USD-320,000USD. Besides, the 4 weeks on 4 weeks off roster of Air Guilin pays the highest compares to the other Chinese airlines with the same roster.
● The company is operating 11 Aircrafts of A320F. By the end of 2019, the fleet will develop to 30 aircrafts.Around 200 experienced captains will be needed in next five years .It's base--Guilin,is a beautiful tourist city with diversed cultural located in the south of China,near by Guangzhou.
|Routes||1 country served, 30 destinations served,|
44 routes served
|Base||Guilin, means "Forest of Sweet Osmanthus",|
one of the most of famous tourism cities in China
● Air Guilin is based at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport in Guangxi. A joint venture between the Guilin Municipal Government and HNA Group, the airline began operations in June 2016 using Airbus A319 aircraft. It intends to boost the tourism industry in Guilin
|A320 CPT||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4||Option 5|
|Rosters||90 days |
|110 days |
|130 days |
|4 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|Sub-option||6 weeks on |
2 weeks off
|9 days off |
|10 days off |
|11 days off|
|4 days on|
4 days off
|15 days on |
15 days off
|6 weeks on |
3 weeks off
|3 weeks on|
3 weeks off
|Monthly Basic Salary||$21,000||$18,500||$17,500||$16,000||$13,500|
|Contract Renewal |
|$30,000, given upon signing the second contract|
|Education Allowance||1. $1,000/M education allowance provided only if going to school in mainland China, for the age of 3-22;|
2. The education allowance will be provided to those pilots who choose the working pattern from Option 1 to Option 4 only.
|Non-base Allowance||$500/M, not applicable for Option 5|
|CAT A/B/C Instructor: $500/M|
|Sick Leave||8 Days||8 Days||8 Days||8 Days||5 Days|
|Ticket Benefits||Pilots and lineal families can enjoy ID80 standby tickets with Air Guilin and HNA network, no more than 30 tickets per year. |
Implement by HNA Group regulation
|Leave indemnification standard for A320 type rating: $ 850 / day|
|1.Including: full amount of the general out-patient fee, a pirate room in the hospital|
in mainland China, out-patient psychiasis, dentistry, physical examination, vision
inspection, etc. The insurance will be covered globally except the United States
( the Emergency Medical Service excluded )
2.Both pilot and his/her spouse, children will enjoy the insurance (age limit of 64),
while the pilot's part will be covered by the airlines, and the pilot's spouse and
children's part will be deducted from pilot's salary. Details will be referred to the
exact insurance contract.
|Lost of |
|Paid from the 4th day of the temporary grounded, the rest will be referred to the |
insurance company and the airlines regulation.
|Ground Training||$9,000/M, no more than 60 days|
|Line Training||80% of monthly salary, no more than 90 days (not applicable for Option 5)|
|Note||1. For the Option 1-4, the maximum monthly off days will be 14 days while the low |
season, then 11 days while the peak season (January, Feburary, July, August)
2. Any of the monthly off days are no more than 14 days
3. The interval of any two off days period should be no less than 7 days
4. The off days of the SIM check/ Recurrent training/ Proficiency check month is no
more than 8 days
5. For the Option 5, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, the working/ off days will be
distinguished by the date of 15 in the month, calculate from the date of 16 till the
next month of 15.
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=3000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=600h|
|√||Valid A320 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|Screening Duration in China|
|Flight Tickets||You will buy the tickets first, then GW will refund you from our company account when you arrive in China|
Reserved well in advance before you come to China, near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on
your screening schedule in China
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance from GW when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
● Air Guilin will provide the apartment with a very low price which is just 1,200RMB/M (≈200USD)for a well furnitured two-bed room.
● Or if you don't want to stay in the apartment which the airlines provides, you can also find an apartment in the community nearby the company apartment, which is also just around 1,500RMB/M(≈300USD).
● As the community is just nearby the airport, its very convenient for pilots to go for work. Besides, Air Guilin will arrange the shuttle bus to pick up pilots at the apartment. So you don’t need to worry about the transportation.
Taking 2-3 hours of high-speed rail from Guilin to Guangzhou.
Taking the international flights which will depart from CAN.
● Guilin, formerly romanized as Kweilin, is a prefecture-level city in the northeast of China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. It is situated on the west bank of the Li River and borders Hunan to the north. Its name means "Forest of Sweet Osmanthus", owing to the large number of fragrant sweet osmanthus trees located in the city. The city has long been renowned for its scenery of karst topography and is one of China's most popular tourist destinations.
● Guilin has a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate with short, mild winters, and long, hot, humid summers. Winter begins dry but becomes progressively wetter and cloudier. Spring is generally overcast and often rainy, while summer continues to be rainy though is the sunniest time of year. Autumn is sunny and dry. The monthly 24-hour average temperature ranges from 8.1 °C (46.6 °F) in January to 28.2 °C (82.8 °F) in July, and the annual mean is 19.12 °C (66.4 °F).
● Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (IATA: KWL, ICAO: ZGKL) is the airport serving the city of Guilin in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. It is located in Liangjiang, about 28 km (17 mi) southwest of the city center.