● Grand Wings is representative of Suparna to recruit B737 TR/ NTR captains, based in Shanghai.
● Pilots with Suparna can choose rosters from: residence paid by $288,000/Y, 9 days off per month paid by $240,000/Y and 45 days on 15 days off paid by $226,800/Y. All the payment are after tax, with $6,000 increasing yearly.
● Suparna will provide pilots type rating allowance, housing allowance and transport allowance monthly which will be $3,800 in total.
● Pilots can also renewal the contract with the bonus of $20,000 plus 4 domestic flight tickets after the first contact period.
|Routes||7 country served, 34 destinations served,|
70 routes served
● Established on 15 January 2003 as the second cargo airline in the country after China Cargo Airlines，Yangtze River Express was majority owned by the Hainan Air Group with Hainan Airlines Co and Shanghai Airport Group holding the remaining shares. The airline took over the entire cargo operations of Hainan Airlines, China Xinhua Airlines, Chang An Airlines and Shanxi Airlines, all members of the Hainan Air Group.?
|B737 TR/NTR CPT||Residence||9 days off |
|45 days on |
15 days off
|Yearly Income||$288,000/1st year;|
|Monthly Basic Salary||$17,000||$13,000||$12,000|
|Tickets Benefits||1st year: 2 Int&6Dom ; |
2nd year:4 Int&8 Dom;
3rd year: 6 Int&10 Dom within HNAGroup network; +60 ID tickets for pilots and immediate families
|Annual Leave||15 days|
|Sick leave||7 days|
|Loyalty Bonus||$6,000/1st year; |
$18,000/Y from the 4th year
|20,000 USD+4 domestic tickets|
|Training Pay||Ground: 65% of basic salary + full allowance;|
Line training: 70% of basic salary + full allowance
|√||A320, A330, B747,B777,B787 captains accepted for B737NTR|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||4000+ hours total time, 500 hours PIC on type|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical Re-check||GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
● As one of the biggest and most international cities in China, life and work in Shanghai will be very convenient and comfortable for expats. Pilots can choose to stay whether in the communities nearby the airport or in the downtown.
Vanke Emerald Riverside
Well furnitured of two-bed room: $1,200-$1,500
The distance between the living area and the airport:
● Pilots can take the flights in Shanghai which has a lot of international flights depart to cities all over the world.
● Shanghai is the most populous city proper in the world, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014. As one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the People's Republic of China, it is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port.Located in the Yangtze River Delta in East China, Shanghai sits on the south edge of the mouth of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the eastern Chinese coast. The municipality borders the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the north, south and west, and is bounded to the east by the East China Sea.
● Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG, ICAO: ZSPD) is one of two international airports of Shanghai and a major aviation hub of China. Pudong Airport mainly serves international flights, while the city's other major airport Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport mainly serves domestic and regional flights. Located about 19 mi east of the city center, Pudong Airport occupies a 40-square-kilometre (10,000-acre) site adjacent to the coastline in eastern Pudong.
● Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (IATA: SHA, ICAO: ZSSS) is the main domestic airport serving Shanghai, with limited international flights. It is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, 8.1 mi west of downtown, and is closer to the city center than Pudong Airport, Shanghai's main international airport.