● Grand Wings is representative West Air to recruit A320 captains based in Chongqing, southwest of China.
● West Air provides multiple rosters such as residence, 3 weeks on 1 week off, 20 days on 10 days off and 15 days on. There are also some subsidiary options for pilots as well. You can choose the one which is the best for you.
● Pilots who fly for West Air can take the flights of 80% stand-by ticket of the company or other airlines in HNA Group according to the available tickets in the system.
● For pilots who will bring the family together to Chongqing, West Air will provide the discount tuition for their children too.
● Besides, in order to tight the connection between pilots and the company, there will be commuting meeting, parties, excursion, etc.
|Routes||2 country served, 40 destinations served,|
75 routes served
|Base||Chongqing, known as the Chongqing Hot Pot--one of the most famous cuisine in China|
● West Airlines Co. Ltd. , operating as West Air, is a low-cost airline based in New North Zone, Chongqing, People's Republic of China. The company was established in March 2006 by its parent company Hainan Airlines, with the launch of scheduled services on 14 July 2010. The airline is one of the four the founding members of the U-FLY Alliance.
|A320 CPT||Option A||Option B||Option C||Option D|
|Residence||3 weeks on|
1 weeks off
|20 days on|
10 days off
|15 days on |
per calendar month
|Sub-option||/||/||6 weeks on|
3 weeks off
|3 weeks on|
2 weeks off
|3 weeks on|
4 weeks off
|Annual leave||40 days||15 days||/||/|
|Contract renew |
|1) 3 years: $62,948 - $89,925|
2) 6 years: $143,881 - $197,836
|Ticket welfare||80% stand-by ticket of WA or other airlines in HNA Group(according to the available tickets in the system)|
|Insurance||1. Employee liability insurance(including illness and medical insurance)|
2. Lose of license insurance. Voluntarily apply 50% paid by WA and 50% by pilot
|Children school||Discount tuition fee for pilots’ children|
|Company activity||Communicating meeting, Party, Excursion and etc.|
|Instructor Promotion||$1,000/m(opportunity for expat captains)|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=5000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=1000h|
|√||Valid A320 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
● For the first two months, West Air will provide the free accommodation for pilots at the crew apartment.
● Pilots can choose to take the flights in CTU which has a lot of international flights depart to cities all over the world. It will take around 1 and a half hour of high- speed railway between Chongqing and Chengdu.
● Chongqing, is a major city in Southwest China and one of the Five national central cities in China. Administratively, it is one of China's four direct-controlled municipalities (the other three are Beijing, Shanghai and Tianjin), and the only such municipality in China located far away from the coast.
● Chongqing has a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate, and for most of the year experiences very high relative humidity, with all months above 75%. Known as one of the "Three Furnaces" of the Yangtze River, along with Wuhan and Nanjing, its summers are long and among the hottest and most humid in China, with highs of 33 to 34 °C (91 to 93 °F) in July and August in the urban area. Winters are short and somewhat mild, but damp and overcast.