● Grand Wings is representative of Ruili Airlines to recruit B737 captains, based in Kunming in the southwest of China.
● Ruili airlines has both residence and commuting rosters with the yearly payment from $172,00 up to $304,000 after tax, pilots can choose whichever you prefer most.
● Pilots will get travle allowance and housing allowance monthly $1,500 in total to fly with Ruili Airlines.
|Routes||4 country served, 34 destinations served,|
60 routes served
|Base||Kunming, one of the most famous tourism city in China|
● Ruili Airlines is a Chinese low-cost airline based at Kunming Changshui International Airport. It provides domestic services to destinations in central and northern China, using Boeing 737 aircraft.
The airline was established in 2014 and is wholly owned by the Yunnan Jingcheng Group. It received its Air operator's certificate on 22 January 2014.As of January 2017, the airline serves 23 destinations in China.
|B737 CPT||30 Days |
|45 Days |
|6 weeks on |
2 weeks off,
92 Days Annual leave
|6 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|4 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|Monthly Basic Salary||$23,000||$21,000||$18,000||$15,000||$12,000|
|Ticket Benefit||10 free standby tickets annually within flight nets of our airlines;add unlimited units|
|Safety reward (every 6 months)||$6,000|
One-time premium upon
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=5000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=1000h|
|√||Valid B737 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Location: Tongde Kunming Plaza
Average Rent: $500-$1,000/M
Distance Between the Airport
● As one of China’s most diversified provinces, Yunnan is certainly one of China’s most alluring destinations. Yunnan is home to more than one third of China’s ethnic minorities and over half of the country’s plant and animal species. The province is blessed by its mixture of traditional folk cultures as well as breath-taking scenery. Kunming, Yunnan’s capital, resides at an elevation of 1890m and boasts a milder climate than most other Chinese cities. Celebrated as the "Spring City," Kunming has neither severe winters nor extremely hot summers and can be visited at any time of the year.
● Kunming Changshui International Airport is the primary airport serving Kunming, the capital of Yunnan Province, China. The airport is located 15.2 mi northeast of the city center in a graded mountainous area about 6,900 ft above sea level. The airport opened at 08:00 (UTC+8) on June 28, 2012, replacing the old Kunming Wujiaba International Airport. As a gateway to Southeast and South Asia.
● The new airport has two runways (versus the single runway at Wujiaba), and handled 41,980,339 passengers in 2016, making it one of the 50 busiest airports in the world by passenger traffic, the first time it earned this distinction.