● Grand Wings is representative Donghai Airlines to recruit B737 captains, based in Shenzhen.
● Donghai Airlines provides both residence and commuting rosters for pilots: 45 days annual leave, 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, 20 days on 10 days off and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The yearly payment is high up to $266,00.
● To express the gratitude and motivate pilots, the airlines provides pilots loyalty bonus of $10,000 at the first contract year, with $1,000 increasing year by year.
|Routes||5 country served, 54 destinations served,|
101 routes served
|Base||Shenzhen, the castle city near Hongkong|
● Donghai Airlines is an airline headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, with its base at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport. Its head office is in the Shenzhen Airlines facility on the airport property, which is in Bao'an District.
● In 2015, the airline announced plans for a major increase in its operations, including the beginning of international and long-haul flights between 2020 and 2023 and to have 120 aircraft by 2025, including Boeing 787 Dreamliner and additional Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
|B737 CPT||Residence||6 weeks on |
2 weeks off
|20 days on |
10 days off
|4 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|Monthly Basic Salary||$19,000||$17,000||$15,000||$12,000|
|Annual Leave||45 Days/year||/||/||/|
|Housing Allowance||￥9,000 (About $1400/M)|
|$10000 (1st year)|
$11000 (2nd year)
$12000 (3rd year)
|$10,200 USD per year|
|10 days (must provide doctor's letter as proved)|
|2 free tickets and 20 ID 75 tickets within company network; unlimited standby tickets|
|Overtime Pay||Payable after 80 block hours every months at 150 USD per hour|
|Donghai will provide accident insurance for pilot with RMB 1.5 million, and medical insurance with RMB 50,000.|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=3000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=500h|
|√||Valid B737 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
The Peninsula Garden半岛·城邦花园
Address：Jinshiji Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province
3 or 4 bed rooms: 1500-2500USD/M
The distance between the living area and the airport:
● As one of the most international city in China, it's quite convenient for pilots to take international flights depart from Shenzhen.
● Shenzhen is a major city in Guangdong Province, China and one of the five largest and wealthiest cities of China. The city is located immediately north of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and holds sub-provincial administrative status. Shenzhen was one of the fastest-growing cities in the world during the 1990s and the 2000s.
● As a major financial center in southern China. The city is home to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange as well as the headquarters of numerous high-tech companies. Shenzhen ranks 19th in the 2016 edition of the Global Financial Centers Index published by the Z/Yen Group and Qatar Financial Centre Authority. It also has one of the busiest container ports in the world.
● Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport is located near Huangtian and Fuyong villages in Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 32 km (20 mi) northwest of the city center. It is a hub for Shenzhen Airlines and Shenzhen Donghai Airlines and for cargo airline SF Airlines, and a focus city for China Southern Airlines and Hainan Airlines. The airport also serves as an Asian-Pacific cargo hub for UPS Airlines.
● It is one of the three largest airport hubs serving the Pearl River Delta urbanised area in southern China, alongside Hong Kong International Airport and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. The airport also has direct ferry routes to Hong Kong International Airport, where passengers can transit without going through immigration and custom checks, akin to transit between two flights.