● Grand Wings is representative of Lucky Air to recruit A320/330 and B737 captains based in Kunming, Yunnan province, in the southwest of China.
● There are 4 working rosters provided by LKE, Residence of 46 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave, 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on 2 weeks off, and the flexible option of 182 days annual leave which you can apply to work it as 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or 4 weeks on 4 weeks off flexibly.
● To be distinguished from other airlines, LKE will provide the Family Fund from $12,000/Y up to $24,000/Y as well. In order to support pilots to settle down well in Kunming.
● Besides, pilots who have been working in LKE for over a year can apply for promotion to INTRUCTOR. LKE provides an allowance of $18,000 per year to the pilot once completing relevant training and 3 months’ probation.
|Routes||8 country served, 82 destinations served, 149 routes served|
|Kunming, the so called "spring city", one of the most famous tourism city in China|
● Lucky Air is a low cost carrier based in Kunming, Yunnan, China. Its base is Kunming Changshui International Airport. The airline is one of the four founding members of the U-FLY Alliance.
|B737NG/ A320/ A330 CPT||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4|
46 Days Annual Leave,
10 Days Sick Leave
|6 weeks on|
2 weeks off
|4 weeks on|
2 weeks off
（182 Days off
for one year）
|Monthly Basic Salary||$19,800||$18,500||$17,500||$12,500|
48 months-$5,000; 60 months-$10,000; 72 months-$15,000; 84 months-$15,000;
96 months-$20,000; 108 months-$25,000 ; after that, every 12 months for $25,000
|Other Bonus||According to company policys; Oil Saving Bonus; Birthday Bonus…|
4 domestic tickets& 60 80%-off tickets per year to the pilot & immediate family members
within HNA Group Airlines;
1 extra int'l ticket since the 3rd year; 2 extra int'l ticket since the 7th year.
|Training Pay||60% during Ground school&80% during Line Training;|
For CAAC license holder,80% during Ground school & Line Training.
1. Instructor Allowance: pilots who have been working in LKE for over a year can apply
for promotion to INTRUCTOR. LKE provides an allowance of $18,000 per year to the
pilot once completing relevant train and 3 month probation.
before and the CAAC License is still valid.
|√||B737, A320, A330 TR captains|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||5000+ hours total time, 1000 hours PIC on type|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Location: Tongde Kunming Plaza
Average Rent: $500-$1,000/M
Distance Between the Airport
● As one of China’s most diversified provinces, Yunnan is certainly one of China’s most alluring destinations. Yunnan is home to more than one third of China’s ethnic minorities and over half of the country’s plant and animal species. The province is blessed by its mixture of traditional folk cultures as well as breath-taking scenery. Kunming, Yunnan’s capital, resides at an elevation of 1890m and boasts a milder climate than most other Chinese cities. Celebrated as the "Spring City," Kunming has neither severe winters nor extremely hot summers and can be visited at any time of the year.
● Kunming Changshui International Airport is the primary airport serving Kunming, the capital of Yunnan Province, China. The airport is located 15.2 mi northeast of the city center in a graded mountainous area about 6,900 ft above sea level. The airport opened at 08:00 (UTC+8) on June 28, 2012, replacing the old Kunming Wujiaba International Airport. As a gateway to Southeast and South Asia.
● The new airport has two runways (versus the single runway at Wujiaba), and handled 41,980,339 passengers in 2016, making it one of the 50 busiest airports in the world by passenger traffic, the first time it earned this distinction.