● Grand Wings is representative of Juneyao Airlines to recruite A320 TR/ NTR captains, both airbus and boeing captains are accepted, based in Shanghai.
● Pilots can choose rosters from: residence, 6 weeks on 2 weeks off( can be worked as 3/1), 6 weeks on 3 weeks off and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The yearly payment is from $185,840 up to $298,450 after tax.
● To help pilots to reclocation well in Shanghai, Juneyao will provide you relocation expense up to $38,000 when you join the airlines. There is also temporary accommodation allowance of ￥15,000 which is around $2,300. Pilots will no need worry abt the accommodation before settling down well in Shanghai.
|Routes||10 country served, 85 destinations served,|
183 routes served
|Base||Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou|
● Juneyao Airlines is a major carrier based in Shanghai, China, operating both domestic and international services from two airports (Shanghai Hongqiao Intl' Airport and Shanghai Pudong Intl' Airport).The company was founded in 2005 as a subsidiary of Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd, and started operation on September 2006. It reported a net profit of about CNY1.05 billion ($161.3 million) in 2015.
|A320 CPT||Residence 1||Residence 2||6 weeks on |
2 weeks off
|6 weeks on |
3 weeks off
|4 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|3 weeks on |
1 weeks off
|Safety Bonus||$8/H * Flight Hour|
|$8/H * Flight Hour |
|$8/H * Flight Hour |
|$8/H * Flight Hour |
|$8/H * Flight Hour|
|Block Hours||850 Hours/Year||750 Hous/Year||750 Hous/Year||650 Hous/Year||600 Hours/Year|
Overnight Out Base
|$18,000(first contract finished)|
$40,000(second contract finished)
|$9,000(first contract finished)|
$ 20,000(second contract finished)
Temporary Accommodation Allowance
|Contract Renewable||$1,000 increasing of monthly payment|
|Temporary Accommodation||￥15000 (RMB, One-Time Pay)|
|Ticket Benefits||1st year: 2 International 50% off, 2 Domestic 75% off|
2nd year: 4 International 50% off, 4 Domestic 75% off
3rd year: 6 International 50% off, 6 Domestic 75% off
|Ground Training Pay||$9,000/M|
|Line Training Pay||$11,000 /M|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||Total Flight Time>=3000h|
|√||Total PIC Hours On Type >=600h|
|√||Valid A320 ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
● As one of the biggest and most international cities in China, life and work in Shanghai will be very convenient and comfortable for expats. Pilots can choose to stay whether in the communities nearby the airport or in the downtown.
● Pilots can take the flights in Shanghai which has a lot of international flights depart to cities all over the world.
● Shanghai is the most populous city proper in the world, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014. As one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the People's Republic of China, it is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port.Located in the Yangtze River Delta in East China, Shanghai sits on the south edge of the mouth of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the eastern Chinese coast. The municipality borders the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the north, south and west, and is bounded to the east by the East China Sea.
● Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG, ICAO: ZSPD) is one of two international airports of Shanghai and a major aviation hub of China. Pudong Airport mainly serves international flights, while the city's other major airport Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport mainly serves domestic and regional flights. Located about 19 mi east of the city center, Pudong Airport occupies a 40-square-kilometre (10,000-acre) site adjacent to the coastline in eastern Pudong.
● Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (IATA: SHA, ICAO: ZSSS) is the main domestic airport serving Shanghai, with limited international flights. It is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, 8.1 mi west of downtown, and is closer to the city center than Pudong Airport, Shanghai's main international airport.